Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: A N I M A L S

Sunday, August 6, 2006

A N I M A L S

DOG LOG DROP AREA
A N I M A L S
ahh, Sunday again. time for the Big Blog, and this week we'll have a look at some assorted animal shots I've been saving up. usually I like to have this planned ahead of time, but this week's been hell on wheels; I'm finishing 2 job assignments, and at the end of last week I finished about two months of negotiating for an administrative position for a contractor
in the Baltimore and DC area.
I start my new job in earnest tomorrow, although
I've already begun R&D for my first project assignment.
in the meantime, I found the above image,
which I like to call "Dog Log Drop Area",
and it was the icing on the cake for today's post.
let's scroll down...


ATTA-BOY, REX
speaking of icing the cake, old Rex here
has the right idea. good boy, Rex.


WINDOW DOGS
here's some of Rex's pals.
they love this sort of thing.


FAKE COW
this is a fake cow. you can tell
'cause the horns are crooked.


COND-ASS-LEEZZA
wow. you're a real horse's ass, Cundi!


PARTY PIG
I call this one "Party Pig". yup.


MAN-THING
I found this Man-Thing whilst doing a search for "mutant".


BATSTURBATING
holy self-sevice, Batman!


PENCIL HOLDER
check out this great pencil holder...


YES, DEER
this image was Emailed to me, a deer hit by a train.
excellant trajectory.


PIG FUCKER
do I have to say it?


stop & visit my new friends...


Pearl Swine, by Bill Diamond. very funny, indeed!


Do You Have Issues? then you need to visit Margie Mix!


Hugo Solo's site, The Sailor Hat.
take the BabelFish, and check it out!

see you next pig fucker week.

last week's Big Blog