Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: TRANSPARENCY

Sunday, February 18, 2007

TRANSPARENCY


IT'S THE NEW "WOW"
something a bit different this week, as I've found myself absorbed
(see top photo)
in this whole transparency phenomenon,
spurred by my new transparent template on my main page.
while investigating possibilities for unbalanced, I learned you can
install a transparent wallpaper desktop on your machine.
the top photo is before I finished mine, but I found some
good examples online. here, have a look...



lots of cables here. swine.



wireless at the coffee shop. very nice.



this one's a bit over the edge.



wow. what a slob.



this one is mine. installed, up & running. click to enrage.



what's a nice monitor like you doing in a dump like this?



here's a good clean shot.



I think it's based on this technology.



here, kitty, kitty, kitty...



line 'em up.



this is the best one. someone got a midget to bend over on their desk,
and shoot the moon at the transparent screen. excellant.

see you next week...

last week's Big Blog