Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: PARADE OF FOOLS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

PARADE OF FOOLS


FUCKED UP INDIVIDUALS
well, after all the problems I had with food this week,
I settled on a couple of Burritos. yup. so, since that's
out of the way, I've resumed my re-organization and
cleaning project here at unbalanced... which included
my photo files, and whadda ya know, I found enough
images of Fucked Up Individuals layin about to put in
a Big Blog! now, take old boy, up top, there. I haven't
a clue why he's actin' that way and stuff... all I know
is that he's Fucked Up. you can tell just by lookin' at
him, ya know it? oh, but there's lots more. indeed...
so, come on, and scroll on down, but don't grab your-
self a snack... you likely won't want to eat after this...










this one's self-explanatory. yesirree, Bob.
stupid is as stupid does, I always say...










... and this stupid dumbass has succeeded in
poking his own eyes out with microphones...





















... speaking of poking, get a load of this dude.
yo, do NOT invite this idiot to your party...










... invite these jokers, instead. well, except, maybe
the gal on the right... 'cause she's bone ugly. uggh...










... say- did I mention jokers today? I think I did...





















... don't invite old girl, here, though. talk about PMS...










... but, this guy's a laugh-a-minute. yup. that big
toothbrush is actually an enormous squirt gun...










... but, invite this one at your own risk.
Ghetto Kermit. very dangerous, ya see...





















... ooh, speaking of Ghetto... here's Homeless Ronald! yup.










let's move on to Sports, shall we? the guy in the
background is Fucked Up 'cause he thinks it's "Good".
the guy on the ground... well, he's just Fucked Up...










... here he is after he got home, celebrating his little
"victory" by inventing a new sport... the Dog Toss...





















... and this dude has taken celebrating
just a little too far, if'n ya ask me. yup.










ya know, ya just can't have Sports without any
Cheerleaders. this gun-totin' gal's Fucked Up.
oh, and she's Menstruating, too. click to enrage.










this guy wants to Menstruate. yup. that, and to
be called "Lorraine". he's got the Cheap Feel goin'...





















... like this gal. she took things
a little too far, though. slut...










... but, I can't blame her, if she had reason
to believe her kid would turn out like this...










... or, even worse than that, a Tard, like this one...





















... of course, she might have better luck with men if she
didn't hold a membership in the Mr Death Dating Service...










... and, speaking of Death, here's old Christa McAuliffe,
and she's sellin' Depends. yeah, I guess maybe
she shit herself when that damned Shuttle ex-
ploded. Welcome to fucking NASA. you betcha.










Samuel L. Jackson. one of my favorite actors, but
he's Fucked Up, too. I always thought that his hair
in Pulp Fiction made him look kinda like a monkey...





















... yeah, THAT monkey. Monkeybone.










well, I saved the best for last, ya know it? oh, yeah... meet
Albert Einshtein. he's explaining the unexplainable here...




... stay safe out there. see ya next week...

last week's Big Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home