Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: BAD SANTAS

Sunday, December 25, 2005

BAD SANTAS

BAD SANTAS
anyone who doesn't recognize Billy Bob Thornton in this scene from "Bad Santa" should be punished with a rotary hammer, as this is (just maybe), the funniest fucking movie ever concieved.
I even watch my copy in July, and
regularly piss my pants laughing.
just suppose we check out some more bad Santas... ?

this one would be evil incarnate. yowzers. this dude's BAD, alright.

don't ask me to explain this one. hey, I found it on the Internet. I think he's fucking dead....

oh, yeah... here's a lump of coal for you, you naughty little bitch!

holy Batman, Junkie! let's gather up
the kiddies for a fuckin' sing-a-long!


wow. I guess if you said that this particular Santa is
a little whacked-out, you'd be pretty much right.

and, now, boys & girls, ladies & gentlemen... meet the baddest Santa of 'em all..... Santa Claus, old Kris Kringle himself, pissing all over the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem! I saw a movie once, when a couple of guys did this to a girl's face with cuFCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DELETED FCC DEL

holy fuck.

what balls he has, boys & girls... to just yank out the old
Meep-Zor & spray his disgusting yellow name all over
a religious icon is....... well...... admirable.
yo ho ho, Santa, you fuckin' pirate, you......

say, did I mention that there was a foul-mouthed little black elf in the Thornton film?

last week's BIG BLOG