Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: SUCK-ASS CHRISTMAS CARDS

Sunday, December 18, 2005

SUCK-ASS CHRISTMAS CARDS

11-30 santa stripper gif
SUCK-ASS CHRISTMAS CARDS
this week, let's take a look at some really bad Christmas cards. like the one above, an E-card sent to me by my Mom. thanks a lot, Ma. I was really hoping to get a good look at Santa Claus twitching his ass this Holiday Season. hey, this just makes me want to commit suicide, you know it?
with that being said, here's a few more....


Santa's Dead. this image, unearthed by my friend CJ Sorg, is funny as hell for the Doctor, but a really poor choice to send off to friends & family, especially if they've got little ones.

Hasidic Jew at the Wailing Wall, Jerusalem. -good for Hanukkah, I guess, but very, very bad for Christmas. maybe this guy should stick to selling diamonds, instead of sending Holiday cards like this to Gentiles. OY!

Santa Gets Punished. this girl got a lump of coal in her stockings. at least I think it was coal. Bad Santa.

not much to say here. Merry Fuckin' Christmas, huh? ...say, do I smell ass?

Mr. Potato Santa. this, one of those homemade deals. hey, don't quit your day job, thinking you have a future at Hallmark....

11-30 santa clubber gif
Clubber Lang Santa. 'ol Kris Kringle goes Mr.T on Blitzen, here, after stepping in a pile of old boy's shit. it just doesn't get much more Christmassy....

Ho Ho Ho, Hum. check back next week for a very special Sunday Big Blog.
Feliz Navidad.

PSYCHOTIC TEST PATTERN

last week's BIG BLOG