Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: HOTEL HOBBIES

Sunday, April 9, 2006

HOTEL HOBBIES


HOTEL HOBBIES
hmmm, Sunday again, already, eh? posting from Baltimore today, I thought I'd give you a little taste of what it's like livin' on the road. see, it's not all glamourous business meetings and restaraunts, no-siree... what do I got? I got a room that's too small, no kitchenette, and poor air circulation. the above animation is from a bunch of photos I took this morning for this post. I usually put up the Big Blog early Sunday morning, but the Internet at the hotel went out (go figure), and I thought I may have to go find a WiFi hotspot, just so I could Email my boss... but, after I bitched to the hotel staff, they finally got it back on at about 11:00 am. fuckers. here it is, 1:00.
my day is now wasted. fuck.
well, not a total waste... come on, I'll show you my room...
click to enlarge. please.

here's the extra bed I didn't want or need.
the upside? everything works in the room.

not enough room in the room. at least I got my guitar in here.

briefcase and camera case. I have to use
the bed for a table when I'm working in here.

the box has my scanner in it. the printer's already set up.

here's my desk. I actually travel with that folding table. it works great, but it always slides around in the car, and usually hits me on the head.

hey! here's a look at the old ShteinCam, a.k.a.
"Little Boy". I used "Fat Man" to get these images.

dis here be da bathroom / kitchen sink area. I have a fridge, and a microwave. all the fuckin' comforts of home.

this is a bonus, though! Home Shopping Sluts.
these are the Baltimore Whorioles, people.
I ordered the one in the dress, $12.50/day. sweet!

Hotel Hobbies, indeed!
the maid came in when I was getting this shot.
seems she didn't know how to knock,
so, I had to teach her a lesson.
bitch.

last week's Big Blog