Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: DISTURBING OVERTONES

Sunday, September 7, 2008

DISTURBING OVERTONES


SWEET DREAMS, PORCUPINE.
oh, my. now, those of you who visit this site regularly know
we here at unbalanced just love a good image search once in
a while... that said, I've been savin' up some really fucked-up,
funny and particularly disturbing images I've happened to
come across in my travels about the internets. you bet. boyo,
there's a lot of really weird shit out there for the askin', I'm
here to tell ya. like the little animation up top, there, which
came up whilst performing a web search for "Sweet Dreams,
Porcupine". man. I feel sorry for this guy, ya know it? I mean,
what could be worse than a bunch of Dicks sneakin' up on ya
when you're tryin' to get a little shut-eye? maybe gettin' corn-
holed in prison, that's what. yup. better put the kiddies up for
this one, campers... we don't wanna upset 'em, huh? that's the
ticket. put on a Disney movie for them to enjoy... then, grab a
barf bag. you might need it after this. come on, then, let's go...








life sized male sex doll, non-inflatable. OMFG.












I think, maybe, it belongs to this guy. looks
like he's all about toys and stuff, ya know it?












oh, yeah. the cops found this in his car when
they arrested him for impersonating a human...












... right before they caught up with his girlfriend.
this is just sick and wrong on so many levels...












hmmm. darts in the old derriere, eh? that's gotta hurt...













... but, not as much as this here "Cooter Punch".
wow. looks like that guy can do some damage...












... just ask Henry Winkler, who recently pissed him
off. I guess old boy, here, is fucked, now. Aaaaaay...












... don't worry, though. he's movin' in with
Richard Simmons. boy, what a fuckin' homo.
not that there's anything wrong with that...












... even if your name is Cher and you're a pedophile /
Lesbian / Child Stalker. meet Cher's friend, Cher-Alike.












now, this should just plain be against the law. hey, I don't
mind the whole nudity thing, but a Flying Penis? damn...











... now, I wonder where this guy's wife is at?












oh, here she is. must have been her idea, what, since
she's gettin' pictures and all. well, to each his own...












... unless, of course, when his own happens to be
an inflatable Chicken sex toy. gee, that's sick...












... as is this unexplained photo I found a couple years back...












... but, this one is self explanatory. "Now, Billy... how many
times have I told you not to masturbate with your puppet?"












say! old girl, here, looks like she'd be loads
of fun at a party, if'n ya know what I mean...












... oh, yeah! she got that old "Bearded Tattoo"
goin' on. boy, that's a great old gag, ya know it?











hey, speaking of gagging, I took this photo at work last week.
I really do not want to know what happened to the banana.












this is just sick and wrong. I sure hope whoever took this
shot is sitting in prison right now. that'd be a good thing...




see ya next week. stay safe out there...

last week's
Big Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I never fail to be sickened and disturbed by the Sunday blog.

Great job!

September 7, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hammer is right, 'cept I'm late and it's Monday. What a way to start the week.

September 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home