Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: THE BOOB TUBE

Sunday, March 22, 2009

THE BOOB TUBE


UNBALANCED TELEVISION
well, good morning, there, campers. that's right, it's back...
... the Big Blog is back on-line after a 3-month hiatus. oh, my.
ya know, life is nothing but a series of interruptions... and I've
been interrupted but good, recently. that said, I've been tryin'
lately to get back to posting daily, although I'm not yet quite
there. as promised last week, though, today we're gonna have
a little look at what I watched on the Tube last weekend, as I
was catching up on a little R&R... and getting over some type
of fucked-up virus. you bet. now, it's been documented on this
web site that I don't care for much TV. that's 'cause I think
that most of the programming out there is shit. oh, yeah... but
there are a few things I watch regularly. most of you know I
like most anything on the Hysterectomy Channel... but, on a
weekend like last weekend, even that can get a little stale...
... so, I gets to flippin' through the old channels, ya know it?
occasionally, somethin' good catches the old eye, such as the
screenshot up top, there, which, if'n I can correctly recollect,
came from something called The Enema Channel. man~ TV
got real fucked up after cable came into the picture, ya think?
boyo, there sure is a shtein-load of crap out there, but, you're
about to see that for yourselves. come on... just supposin' ya
grab a big old Bowl-O-Popcorn, already... and, scroll on down...












I saw this show about two guys who lost their
car keys. what a weak story-line, ya know it?












then, I saw a documentary about the End of the World.
yo, Slick... hey, just screw the limit. they won't care now.












there's "reality" shows out there these days. most of 'em
suck, too. these two fucks got voted off of their own car...
























... and this was voted "Best Bitch Slap of 2005"... yup.












of course, you can always find a half-decent cooking show...












... or, some kind of obscure cable sports-programming...












... then, you've got your Home-Improvement
shows... most are kind of ambiguous, though...
























... and, ya know, The Weather Channel is always a hoot...












... but, me, I like the adult cartoons, like South Park,
Family Guy, the Simpsons, and most of the stuff on
Adult Swim... but that's another post for another day.












did I mention I love "Star Trek: The Next Generation"?
(STTNG to the un-washed out there). oh, that Picard...












... but, usually, if I want re-runs, I'll run out to the store and get
'em on DVD. hey~ anybody out there remember "Goo Times"?
























sometimes, it's good to just have a few friends over... and
watch yourselves a good, old-fashioned Horror Movie...












... but, Comedy can be pretty good, too, ya know...












... like, "Beetlejuice". hey, zip-it, Geena. only
thing is, though, it was on TBS last weekend...












... which is just chock-fucking-full of commercials...
























... so, I flipped channels again... and wound up catching this
Stevie Wonder concert, which was... well, Stevie-Wonderful.
yup. ya really gotta feel sorry for old boy, there, ya know it?












after the concert, I put on "The Tonight Show", and there
was this slut on the stage, tryin' hard to get laid and stuff...












... so, I decided, to Hell with it, and I put on this video, instead.












it's good to be back. yesiree-Bob.



see ya next week...

last year's
Big Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I sure missed these.

They're DY-NO-MITE

March 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger CJ Sorg said...

Better than the entire Sunday paper.

March 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home