Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: COOKING WITH SHTEIN

Sunday, July 5, 2009

COOKING WITH SHTEIN

COOKING WITH SHTEIN - STAY BACK !
today, we're going to take a look into my kitchen, as we'll be
Cooking With Shtein for the rest of the weekend. watch out-- there's some heavy food in preparation here...
and if we're not careful, we'll be needing some Preparation H.
so, go ahead and get a roll of toilet paper ready,
and start lickin' those chops, cause here we go!













whole chicken, huh? oh, yeah, we've been here before...
different chicken, same results...
- but just look at the size of those gargantuan spuds!














here they are, after completing the process. these are
sweet potatoes (or, do you say potatoes?), and I like to slather 'em with butter, salt & pepper, and eat 'em like squash.
these fuckers weighed over a pound each.













here's the bird... and while cooking a large turkey is a little taxing for me, I can cook a chicken like there's no tomorrow.
I like to roast it on it's belly, then flip it when it's half-baked.
or, maybe it's when I'm half-baked.













here's me in the kitchen.
either that, or they put the stove in the laundry room.













Crack Barrel, by Krap. it doesn't get any better than this.
you know, you can whittle this stuff into a Tampedo!














say! here's a real time-saver! I can't believe it's not butt!














I'm also skilled at making Shish-Kabobs. these are already half-eaten, and the mushrooms here are unbelievable...
...I've already eaten at least ten pounds!














HEAVY SHTEIN
finally, here I am, getting my just desserts. I told you we need to be careful. umm, I'll see you next week, after I get back from the hospital. talk about endangered feces!
Bon Appetit.

the doctor is travelling this weekend.
* originally posted on April 30th, 2006













enjoy!

last week's Big Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home