Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: FREEZE - PART II

Sunday, February 3, 2008

FREEZE - PART II


MY FAVORITE GRAPHICS

good morning, campers! due to some heavy time restrictions,
we've had sort of a rerun for the next couple of weeks...
... see, I took a new job at the first of the year, and it's
eatin' eatin' eatin' away at my personal time. yup. so, I was
gonna re-post an old Big Blog last week, but, I figured, instead,
I'd do a hybrid. I've been wanting to do a post on some of my
favorite graphics from the last 2+1/2 years, so here's a good
time to do it! scroll on down and enjoy... there's no images
here you can click to enrage, but the non-animated graphics
will take you to their original posts, if'n ya click on 'em...
... here's Part II. yup. have a great Sunday, everybody!






















I HAVE THAT EFFECT















PICTURES WORTH





















CHICKEN FIGHTS BACK










BRING THE KIDS





















YOWZERS !










MEMORIAL DAY FEAST










SHTEIN NUGGETS





















URINE TROUBLE










MARILYN MONROE









OW! OW!











THE "R & D" TEAM










SHTEIN-O-MATIC





















UNBALANCED A.P.B.











UNBALANCED ACCESSORIES





















FUCK BAMBI













KERRY SHOT






















TRAVEL POSTERS











ICON COMMITS SUICIDE ?












FEARLESS LEADER










OW! OW!






... stay safe out there. see ya next week...


last week's Big Blog






YULE LOG




BAD SANTAS



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home