Website Ribbon donald james simpson / unbalanced sunday big blog sunday big blog: FREEZE - PART I

Sunday, January 27, 2008

FREEZE - PART I


MY FAVORITE GRAPHICS

good morning, boys and girls! due to heavy time restrictions,
we're gonna have sort of a rerun for the next couple weeks...
... see, I took a new job at the first of the year, and it's
eatin' eatin' eatin' away at my personal time. yup. so, I was
gonna re-post an old Big Blog today, but, I figured, instead,
I'd do a hybrid. I've been wanting to do a post on some of my
favorite graphics from the last 2+1/2 years, so here's a good
time to do it! scroll on down and enjoy... there's no images
here you can click to enrage, but the non-animated graphics
will take you to their original posts, if'n ya click on 'em...
have a great Sunday, everybody!
































YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL















WHAT THE HELL?





















STATUE OF PUBERTY










WHY WOMEN LOVE GOLF





















ANIMALS










PLAN B FROM CYBERSPACE










THE MORNING AFTER





















HOTEL HOBBIES










BIRD IN THE BUSH





















TRAVEL POSTERS










IN POOR TASTE





















BRIS, THAT, AND THE OTHER



... stay safe out there. see ya next week...


last week's Big Blog






LOONY TUNES




BLAST FROM THE PAST



2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

"cutting in on the personal time" sucks. I know all too well. =O(

I'm missing my daily dose of Unbalanced. Holy Smokes Batman, that's a classic.

But Hotel Hobbies.... I hadn't a clue you were so tall and a fan of boxer briefs. =O)

January 29, 2008 at 5:14 AM  
Blogger doctor chip said...

BOXers, heh!

funny about the tall thing...

... a couple weeks back, I took my DOT exam, and they told me I'm now about 5-10...
... I used to be 6-0.

that's the old age shrinkage. yup. I asked my sister, who is a nurse (what did you expexct?), and she said 2 inches isn't abnormal for my age ...

... still, though, I have to admit I was a bit bummed for a few days.

yup.

glad you're back, MargieMix... we missed ya!!

B-)

-----------

January 29, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home